Blog Entry


Une fete regional qui comportait son lot de costumes traditionnels...et de musique, ambiance festive garanti.


Le Grand-pere de Cristi, oui oui...il a toujours le sourire, c'est genial.


Les amoureux...

Et les autres amoureux...
Encore merci
Posted by Picasa

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello Simon.Sorry for disturbing you. My name is Alexandra Bacus and I am an old friend of your sister Clemence from the time when all your family came to visit Lucian and Viorica here in Roumania.Lucian gave me your blog adresse because I have lost all contact with your sisiter and,if it's possible, I would like to ask you for her Messenger or e-mail adresse. I will come next month to France for a year and I will be very happy if I could see her again.For any case this is my email adresse: aly_alexa10@yahoo.com. Thank you very much and by the way...nice photos!;)